Nurses at MD Anderson have extensive experience with cancer and related health issues. Realizing that other health care professionals may benefit from our expertise, we offer education programs to the health care community at large. These opportunities for advanced learning include both classroom instruction and clinical experience.
Check out our program offerings from …
Nursing Workforce Development
- Professional Student Nurse Extern Program (PSNE) - Learn the specifics of caring for cancer patients:
- New Graduate Nurse Residency Program - The 12-month program addresses the clinical, leadership and socialization aspects of the new graduate nurse's orientation at MD Anderson.
- Postgraduate Fellowship in Oncology Nursing - Outstanding opportunity for advanced practice nurses to experience a year-long fellowship in oncology nursing.
- Academic Clinical Rotation - Coming soon!
Nursing Extramural Programs
- Nursing Education Outreach Program (NEO) - Continuing education courses for nurses and health care professionals outside of MD Anderson. Choose from existing programs, or customize one to suit your needs.
- e-Learning - The e-Learning Development Team designs and delivers technology-based educational programs to nurses throughout MD Anderson and to our global learning partners.