Annual GAP ConferenceThe GAP Annual Conference provides a forum for faculty from MD Anderson and our Sister Institutions to develop collaborations and exchange research results and ideas. Sessions are formed around topics of interest to the members of the Sister Institution Network. The event is held at MD Anderson in odd years and is hosted by a Sister Institution in even years.
GAP 2016 Conference, Brazil, April 24 - 28, 2016
Save the Date
We invite our Sister Institution partners and other collaborators to join us at the GAP 2016 Conference in Brazil.
Please visit the conference website for more information, registration, and program - http://GAPbrazil2016.org/.
Many thanks to the GAP 2016, Sister Institution hosts in Brazil - AC Camargo Cancer Center, Hospital de Cancer de Barretos, and Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein.
Future GAP Conferences
|GAP 2017-dates TBA|
|Houston, Texas, USA|
- A Comprehensive Board Review in Hematology and Medical Oncology
September 14-19, 2015
- Symposia on Cancer Research 2015, “Emerging Concepts in Host Response to Cancer”
October 8-9, 2015
- Houston Radiological Society Breast Imaging Update
October 10-11, 2015
- Updates in Hospice and Palliative Medicine and Intensive Physician Board Review
October 13-15, 2015
- 19th Annual Interdisciplinary Conference on Supportive Care, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
October 16-17, 2015
- Optimizing Function in Patients with Head and Neck Cancer: The MD Anderson Cancer Center Approach
October 23-24, 2015
- Third Biennial Advances in Cancer Survivorship Practice: A Conference For Health Care Professionals
November 5-6, 2015
- The Utilization of MRI in LDR and HDR Prostate Brachytherapy: From Diagnostic to Response Assessment
November 7-8, 2015
- 2015 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
November 13-14, 2015
- GAP 2016 Conference Brazil - April 25-28, 2016
April 24-25 in Barretos (Director's mtg. April 24), April 26, 27, 28 in Sao Paulo