ICCI builds on work by Harvard Business School professor Michael Porter and his work to promote value-based healthcare in the US health care system. In collaboration with internal and external experts, we continue to forge a path toward more patient-centeredness.
Read more about Professor Porter here.
Former Head of ICCI, Thomas W. Feeley, M.D. retired from The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center on February 28, 2017 to join Harvard Business School (HBS) as a full time faculty member. After 20 years of dedicated service to MD anderson, he was awarded with a lifetime appointment as Professor Emeritus. He will continue collaborating with ICCI on important Value Based Care work while at the Institute for Strategy and Competitiveness at HBS.
Read more about Feeley's work at HBS here.
We partner with health care providers and research institutes around the world to enhance the value of cancer care for individuals of all ages living with or at risk for cancer. Our external partners include:
- Institute for Strategy and Competitiveness at Harvard Business School
- International Consortium for Health Outcomes Measurement
- Texas Medical Center
- The University of Texas System
- James A. Baker Institute for Public Policy at Rice University
- Alliance of Dedicated Cancer Centers
- Aso-Iizuka Hospital, Fukuoka, Japan