2016-2017 Distinguished Guest Lectures
November 2, 2016
Elizabeth Purdom, Ph.D.
Department of Statistics
University of California at Berkeley
Robust strategies for the analysis of single-cell mRNA-Seq data
Wednesday, January 11, 2017
11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
FCT3, room 8
Jan Korbel, Ph.D.
Group Lead & Senior Scientist
European Molecular Biology Laboratory
From genomic variation to molecular mechanism
- ACB1.2345 is the Telehealth Conference Room on the first floor of the Ambulatory Clinic Building / Lowry and Peggy Mays Clinic
- ACB1.2325 is a room adjacent to the Telehealth Conference Room
- CPB8.3059 is a conference room on the eighth floor of the Cancer Prevention Building / Dan L. Duncan Building
- teFC1.2002 is the AT&T Classroom on the first floor of the Mendelsohn Faculty Cenr
- FCT conference rooms are in the T. Boone Pickens Academic Tower