Annual Report 2010 : Patient Care - Annual Report 2010
Voices of dedication and caring
Patient care at MD Anderson is about treating the whole person.
In addition to new surgical methods, novel drugs and innovative radiation treatments, there are departments devoted to other important health issues like pain, diabetes and heart failure.
Now, these treatments and services can be found beyond the main campus.
- Pisters, Postma on the (Regional) Road Again
- Engineering, Cancer Biology Form Attraction
- Chase Draws on Experience to Help Others
- Fister a Fixture in Surgery Waiting Area
- Vauthey, Wei Focus on Each Patient
- Khakoo Gets to the Heart of the Matter
- Breast Cancer Patient Follows Her Instinct
- Litton Heads Down the Path of Learning
- Designing Nurses' Voices Heard in Expansion
- Patient Care Briefs
More Stories From Annual Report
Teens, young adults benefit from her wisdom
Lindsey Chase considers herself an introvert.
Making the innovative customary
For the Department of Health Disparities Research, progress is measured in real-world impact.
Former football player leads by example
Carel Stith knows a thing or two about the importance of good health.
Bevers is detective for prevention
Cancer prevention is a driving force in Therese Bevers’ life.