Work towards your advanced technical certificate at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center's School of Health Professions. MD Anderson is ranked as the leading hospital for cancer care in the nation and provides our students professional field experience in clinical education and internships. Our School offers advanced technical certificate programs that include distance education, online, hybrid and weekend course opportunities. As a result, our graduates hold National Board Certifications and are often recruited by MD Anderson and other leading health care organizations.
Advanced Technical Certificate in Mammography
One Semester Track
- Will complete in one semester, Fall or Spring.
- Course load is 16 semester credit hours.
- All classes and trainings are in a hybrid format.
- Clinical rotations are hosted at MD Anderson Greater Houston Area locations.
- Two-day comprehensive review workshop.
- Prerequisites and FAQs (pdf).