The MD Anderson Alumni Association Education Fund provides student scholarships, trainee fellowships and research awards.
The purpose of the Education Fund is to provide educational opportunities to students, trainees and alumni. This fund has been used to provide trainee excellence awards and to co-sponsor multidisciplinary seminars. Future plans for the fund include undergraduate scholarships and postgraduate trainee fellowships. Members are encouraged to make contributions to the fund, which is composed entirely of private gifts.
Gifts to the Education Fund reflect the commitment of MD Anderson Alumni Association members to education. All private contributions are tax deductible. Call 713-794-1955 for details on how to give to the Education Fund, or follow instructions below for online donation.
- Access the online Donation Form and enter the desired amount.
- Click the red "Give Now" button and enter your contact information.
- In the billing information area, select "I'd like to choose where my donation will go."
- A statement will appear below saying "Where do you want this gift to go?" In the dropdown menu below this, select "Other."
- In the box that appears, type: Alumni Association Education Fund
- Complete the payment information and click the red "Give Now" button to complete your contribution.