About the Alumni Association
Established in 1983, the MD Anderson Alumni Association is the bridge that vitalizes MD Anderson’s connection to former students and trainees, and reminds them that they remain integral to the advancement of MD Anderson’s mission to end cancer.
The association actively engages, promotes and inspires our alumni by encouraging lifelong learning, fostering connections and serving as a key resource in their professional journeys. It also sponsors the annual Distinguished Alumnus Award.
The MD Anderson Alumni Association welcomes all former trainees and students who have successfully completed an MD Anderson-based training program or received a degree or certificate from MD Anderson. Individuals from the following schools/programs are eligible for membership in the MD Anderson Alumni Association:
- The MD Anderson Cancer Center School of Health Professions
- The MD Anderson UTHealth Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
- Graduate Medical Education programs
- Clinical Health Education programs
- Research Postdoctoral Fellowships
- Hospital Administrative Fellowship program
UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
MD Anderson Alumni & Faculty Association
Division Office, Academic Affairs
7007 Bertner Avenue, 1MC17.2343
Houston, Texas 77030