Linking Community Physicians to MD Anderson
Helping You Help Your Patients
The Office of Physician Relations serves as the organization's primary liaison with community physicians.
We provide improved access to resources and the information you want. Everything you need to know about MD Anderson cancer research, treatment, education and patient care is available through the Office of Physician Relations.
Your MD Anderson Connection
We're your link to:
- myMDAnderson for Physicians — a secure online physician portal
- Referral assistance
- Information about more than 1,000 clinical trials
- Children’s Cancer Hospital
- Clinical care centers
- Faculty and staff
- Specialized programs and services for your patients at MD Anderson
- Arranging an MD Anderson tour
- Faculty Speakers Bureau and Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- Free, online training for Medical Group Practice Managers and Staff
Delivering MD Anderson to Your Office
We make it easier for you to refer your patients for leading-edge care, especially your patients with rare or hard-to-treat cancers. We deliver:
- Personal service customized to your needs
- Superior referral support
- Personalized communications based on your preference (office visits, letters, phone calls, faxes, e-mail)
We help you keep in touch with the latest information on cancer prevention, treatment and research.
OncoLog — online publication for physicians about advances in cancer care and research.
Phone: 713-792-2202 or 800-252-0502.
Resources & Links
Find Clinical Trials
Clinical trials are research studies that test new cancer drugs, diagnostic procedures and therapies on humans.