All current and interested suppliers are required to register through the The University of Texas at MD Anderson Cancer Center supplier registration Web site. With the necessary data collected, this process should not take more than 15 minutes.
Upon accessing the registration Web site you will be prompted for your e-mail address and password. The system requires that an e-mail address be used as your login ID. This e-mail address will be used to contact you with MD Anderson Cancer Center specific information and it also serves as a unique login ID.
During registration, you will be prompted to provide the following types of information on your company:
- Primary Contact Information
- Name, e-mail address and phone number.
- User Name and Password
- You will use this to log into the Supplier Portal. Choose a username and password that are easy to remember. Your password must be alpha-numeric and a minimum of 6 characters.
- Company Information
- Company legal name, address, year established, Dun & Bradstreet number, Tax ID, etc.
- Products/Services provided by your company
- UNSPSC Code - please access the UNSPSC site if assistance is required
- Diversity Information
- Ownership information if company is owned by a minority, woman, veteran or disabled person
- Certification Information
- Diversity ownership certification
- Financial History
- Annual Sales (USD), Financial Statements, etc.
Compiling the information above prior to logging into the system will ensure a smooth and expedient registration process.
Resources for Vendors & Suppliers
- Supplier Registration
- Current Bids
- HUB & Federal Small Business Program
- Owner's Design Guidelines
- Vendors/suppliers who do business with MD Anderson should make themselves familiar with:
- MD Anderson's Standards of Conduct: Do the Right Thing booklet (pdf)
- Responsibilities Under State Ethics Rules (pdf)
- Ethics Policy (UTMDACC Institutional Policy # ADM0337) (pdf)
- Conflict of Interest and Conflict of Commitment Policy (UTMDACC Institutional Policy # ADM0255) (pdf)
- Vendor Protest Policy (pdf)
- Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Policy (UTMDACC Institutional Policy # ADM0157) (pdf)
- Non-Retaliation Policy (UTMDACC Institutional Policy # ADM0254) (pdf)
- Hospital Compliance Plan (pdf)
For more information, contact Supply Chain Management at 713-745-8300.