The Skull Base Tumor Program faculty are regarded as national and international experts and are highly sought for teaching the latest advances in skull base surgery. Combined, they have authored nine textbooks and almost 90 book chapters dealing with various aspects of caring for patients with skull base tumors. A few of these are listed below.
- Comprehensive Management of Skull Base Tumors/ Edition 2 - Editors: Ehab Y. Hanna, M.D., FACS and Franco DeMonte, M.D., FRCSC, FACS
- Temporal Bone Cancer - Editors: Paul W. Gidley, M.D., FACS and Franco DeMonte, M.D., FRCSC, FACS
- Controversies in Neuro-Oncology: Best Evidence Medicine for Brain Tumor Surgery - Editors: Alfredo Quinones-Hinojosa, M.D. and Shaan M. Raza, M.D.
- Comprehensive Management of Skull Base Tumors - Editors: Ehab Y. Hanna, M.D., FACS and Franco DeMonte, M.D., FRCSC, FACS
- Tumors of the Brain and Spine - Editors: Franco DeMonte, M.D., FRCSC, FACS, Mark R. Gilbert, M.D, Anita Mahajan, M.D., Ian E. McCutcheon, M.D. Foreword: Raymond Sawaya, M.D. and W.K. Alfred Yung, M.D.
- Intracranial Metastases: Current Management Strategies - Editor: Raymond Sawaya, M.D.
- Cancer in the Nervous System - Editor: Victor A. Levin, M.D.
- Al-Mefty’s Meningiomas - Editors: Franco DeMonte, M.D., FRCSC, FACS, Michael W. McDermott, M.D., Ossama Al-Mefty, M.D. FACS
- NeuRecipes: The MD Anderson Cancer Center Guide to Anesthesia for Neurosurgical Cases - Editors: Una Srejic, M.D. and Franco DeMonte, M.D.