Spring Virtual Event
during MD Anderson Education Week
Friday, March 12, 2023
11 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Did you know you can earn a bachelor's or master's degree from The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center?
The School of Health Professions at MD Anderson is hosting a virtual open house to showcase unique degree programs in allied health and biomedical sciences. Faculty will share information on the academic programs, admission requirements and career fields. This event is open to educators and parents as well as high school, college transfer, post-baccalaureate and graduate students.
Contact Ms. Nghi Do-Ferreira for more information.
11 a.m.-12:30 p.m
Introduction to the School of Health Professions at MD Anderson
- MD Anderson
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Career Pathways
- Degree Types
- Admission Process
Overview of our degree programs
- Health Care Disparities, Diversity and Advocacy
- Clinical Laboratory Science
- Cytogenetic Technology
- Molecular Genetic Technology
- Diagnostic Genetics and Genomics
- Diagnostic Imaging (radiography, CT, CT/VI, MRI, Education, Management)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Medical Dosimetry
- Radiation Therapy
- Radiologic Sciences
Decide which program you would like to know more about and join the breakout session for the one program.