Friday, Nov. 19, 2021
11 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Did you know you can earn a bachelor's or master's degree from The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center?
The School of Health Professions at MD Anderson is hosting a virtual open house to showcase all 12 unique degree programs in allied health. Faculty will share information on the academic programs, admission requirements and career fields. This event is open to educators and parents as well as high school, college transfer, post-baccalaureate and graduate students.
Register for the Virtual Open House
View and download the Fall Open House Flier (pdf).
11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Introduction to the School of Health Professions at MD Anderson
- MD Anderson
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Career Pathways
- Degree Types
- Admission Process
Overview of our degree programs
- Health Care Disparities, Diversity and Advocacy
- Clinical Laboratory Science
- Cytogenetic Technology
- Molecular Genetic Technology
- Diagnostic Genetics and Genomics
- Diagnostic Imaging (radiography, CT, CT/VI, MRI, Education, Management)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Medical Dosimetry
- Radiation Therapy
- Radiologic Sciences
Decide which program you would like to know more about and join the breakout session for the one program.
Weekly Virtual SHP Overview Sessions
Join us for a brief overview of our bachelors and masters degree programs.
- Overview of all degree programs
- Financial aid and scholarships
- Career pathways in allied health