The symptoms of medulloblastoma vary from patient to patient Symptoms of medulloblastoma include:
- Headaches, which may be worse in the morning and get better during the day
- Nausea or vomiting in the morning
- Problems with motor skills, such as clumsiness or poor handwriting
- Tilting the head to one side
- Walking difficulty and balance problems
Sometimes medulloblastoma can spread to other parts of the brain and the spinal cord. If this happens, the symptoms may include:
- Back pain
- Difficulty walking
- Inability to control bladder and bowel functions
These symptoms can be caused by something other than medulloblastoma. However, it is important to discuss any symptoms with your doctor, since they may signal other health problems.
MD Anderson patients have access to clinical trials
offering promising new treatments that cannot be found anywhere else.