AT&T's $1 million contribution seeds a new MD Anderson telesurgery program. It will help close the distance between patients in rural, underserved areas and the institution's surgical oncology experts.
Michael C. Linn of Houston is founder and former chairman, president and CEO of LINN Energy LLC. He’s been a member of the MD Anderson Cancer Center Board of Visitors since 2010. Full story
Do you promise? Email us to tell us why you're committed to Making Cancer History®.
Join Us In Making Cancer History®
Visit myGiving to MD Anderson
Summer 2012 issue:
- Alliance in Brazil
- DePinho elected to NAS
- Becker receives investigative pathology society's highest honor
- Kripke Legend Award salutes champion of gender equality
Philanthropy in Action
Donors Make a Difference
- A step toward personalized breast cancer medicine
- Kras plays dual role in pancreatic cancer
- Drug shrinks melanoma brain metastases
Keep up with the latest in cancer treatment, research, education and prevention.