MD Anderson’s Moon Shots Program is a team science effort to drastically reduce mortality from all types of cancer, beginning with eight initial cancer subtypes announced in September.
Entrepreneur, fitness enthusiast and prostate cancer survivor John M. Floyd of Baytown, Texas, and his wife, Cher, recently contributed $50,000 to MD Anderson’s Proton Therapy Center to support the research of Thomas Pugh, M.D., assistant professor of radiation oncology.
Promise - Fall 2012
A Message From Ronald DePinho, M.D.
- MD Anderson ranks No. 1 in cancer care
- New BOV officers, associate members
- Claudine Jreissaty claims 30th annual Arceneaux Award
Philanthropy in Action
- Jamie hopes for a cure
- School is back in style at the Little Galleria
- 2012 Rogers Award recognizes Pam Redden
Donors Make a Difference
- CJ Foundation fights with faith
- Refusing to lose
- Greet the holiday with ease
- BOV leads friend-raising efforts
Keep up with the latest in cancer treatment, research, education and prevention.