How to Apply
Students interested in applying for the Reproductive Biology Program are required to provide the following materials:
- Completed application form (pdf)
- Application fee of $10.00, made payable to UT-Houston Health Science Center
- A formal application letter stating educational background, interest and objectives in pursuing advanced study in reproductive biology and why you want to attend the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals qualified to evaluate your scholastic abilities, research interests and personal attributes. If you are currently enrolled in or have completed a master's degree program, one of these letters must be from your academic advisor. Print out the online applicant recommendation form (pdf)
- One complete certified transcript from each institution of higher education attended; must be submitted by the college or university directly to the Office of the Registrar.
- Results of the Graduate Record Examinations General Test (the Subject test is recommended). Scores must be sent directly from the Educational Testing Service to the Office of the Registrar
Applicants are encouraged to contact the Director of the Reproductive Biology Program and/or individual faculty members for further information.
Please send completed application packets to:
Office of the Registrar
The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
P.O. Box 20036
Houston, Texas 77225