Partnership News - Highlights Partnership success stories as well as activities and events.
The following three links are password protected for use by Partnership funded project and program investigators and team members:
- University of Puerto Rico-MD Anderson Collaborative Workspace - Hosts a virtual group worksite and individually customized project/ program worksites
- Centra System - Facilitates one-on-one shared desktop meetings or group meetings via this site
- File Exchange - Allows a user to upload large files to a server, which can be downloaded by another user. The functionality of this site works similar to the process of sending someone an online greeting card. Step-by-step instructions walk you through uploading data to send to another user. Benefits of using this site include:
- Transfer of data up to 2GB per transaction
- Automatic encryption during transmission
- Files expire upon retrieval or after five days if unopened
- Data can only be retrieved by the person to whom it is sent
- All transactions are logged into a database
The University of Puerto Rico
The University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine - Lists departments within the School of Medicine.
The University of Puerto Rico-Rio Piedras College of Natural Sciences - Lists departments within the college.
MD Anderson Cancer Center
Departments, Programs and Labs - Lists all departments, programs and labs at MD Anderson Cancer Center.
Shared Resources - A comprehensive list of resource facilities and services offered.
Faculty Development - A link to the department's homepage, which spotlights the CME course, "On Being an Oncologist" starring William Hurt.
- Mentoring Handbook - A comprehensive guide, which features in-depth information for mentors and mentees, as well as information and tools for faculty leaders.
- Interpersonal Communication and Relationship Enhancement (I*CARE) - Extensive program dedicated to improving patient-doctor communication. This program contains links to presentations and videos, as well as CME and RME course offerings.
Other Important Links
National Cancer Institute's Cancer Health Disparities Portal - Serves as a springboard for an extensive selection of links related to cancer health disparities.
Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tool (RePORT) - Provides access to reports, data, and analyses of NIH research activities, including information on NIH expenditures and the results of NIH-supported research. This site replaces the CRISP system.
PubMed - Reference citation database
For questions or concerns regarding the above links or to recommend new links to be added to this page, please contact the Administrative Core.