Integrative Medicine Program Workshop
The Integrative Medicine Program Workshop is designed for national and international healthcare professionals interested in learning about integrative medicine in a comprehensive cancer center. The primary goal of the program is to expose the participant to key aspects of Integrative Oncology at MD Anderson.
As an attendee you will gain valuable information on establishing, expanding, or maintaining an integrative oncology program. You will learn about our clinical and education programs as well as about operations and research. You will meet and interact with the program leaders and other key faculty and staff during the various lectures and experience dynamic group sessions such as Exploring Music for Relaxation and Meditation. You will have the unique opportunity to observe the multidisciplinary team approach to patient care when you attend the weekly clinic team meeting. The program schedule is attached below.
If you are interested in participating in one of our bi-annual programs, please follow the instructions detailed below.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must complete and return the Workshop Information Form (doc) to Felicia Stephens, program coordinator, via email at email@example.com, or via U.S. mail at the following address:
Integrative Medicine Program
MD Anderson Cancer Center
1515 Holcombe Blvd., Unit 462
Houston, Texas 77030
Attn: Felicia Stephens
- Workshop Information Form is completed and returned, along with a copy of the applicant's CV.
- Information Form is evaluated by our faculty committee.
- If approved, Felicia Stephens will contact you via e-mail to confirm, and send other necessary documents, including an invoice for payment submission.
- Additional information will be sent to each participant approximately a month before each workshop session with specific information regarding the session.
The fee to attend this program is $500.00 (This fee is non-refundable for approved participants). Make checks payable to the MD Anderson Cancer Center. Checks should be mailed to Felicia Stephens at the address above. Payment deadlines are as follows:
- To attend the April program, payment must be received no later than the preceding February 1st.
- To attend the November program, payment must be received no later than the preceding October 1st.
- If payment is not received by the deadline, the applicant's spot will be re-opened and filled with an applicant from the wait list.