Applicants must have or will have earned by the start of the fellowship an MHA, MBA with an emphasis in healthcare management or degree equivalent to the aforementioned studies. All graduate degree requirements must be completed prior to the start of the fellowship (M.H.A., M.B.A. and dual degree requirements included).
The required application information is to be sent in one packet and postmarked on or before September 28, 2012. Incomplete applications will not be considered past the deadline date.
- Personal statement of interest in pursuing an administrative fellowship at MD Anderson
- Include both short and long-term goals
- No longer than one page, single spaced, 12-point font.
- Three letters of recommendation (at least one academic and one professional)
- Official graduate school transcripts (from all institutions attended)
This information should be submitted to:
Mr. Gerard Colman, FACHE, CHFP, CPHIMS
Vice President and Chief of Clinical Operations
Attention: The Administrative Fellowship Program
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
1400 Pressler St, Unit 1485
Suite FCT 18.5000
Houston, TX 77030
|September 28||Applications Due|
|Mid October||Phone Interviews (around 40 applicants)|
|Early November||On-Site Interview (around 10 applicants)|
|Early/Mid November||Historically, Three Offers Extended|
|Early July||Fellowship Begins|