Applicants must have or will have completed all coursework for an MHA, MBA (with an emphasis in healthcare management), or degree equivalent to the aforementioned studies, prior to the start of the fellowship.
The required application information is to be sent in one packet and postmarked on or before September 27, 2013. Incomplete applications will not be considered past the deadline date.
- Personal statement of interest in pursuing an administrative fellowship at MD Anderson
- Include both short and long-term goals
- No longer than one page, single spaced, 12-point font.
- Three letters of recommendation (at least one academic and one professional)
- Official graduate school transcripts (from all institutions attended)
This information should be submitted to:
Mr. Gerard Colman, FACHE, CHFP, CPHIMS
Vice President and Chief of Clinical Operations
Attention: The Administrative Fellowship Program
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
1400 Pressler St, Unit 1485
Suite FCT 18.5000
Houston, TX 77030
|September 27||Applications Due|
|Mid-October||Phone Interviews (around 40 applicants)|
|Early-November||On-Site Interview (around 10 applicants)|
|Early/Mid-November||Historically, Three Offers Extended|
|Early July||Fellowship Begins|