Post Graduate Fellowship in Oncology Nursing 2014 -2015
Application Deadline and Interview Requirements
- Application submission deadline is January 31, 2014
- A telephone interview is required for selected applicants
- An on-site interview is required for final candidates
The following must be submitted to be considered for selection:
- A completed online application (currently not accepting applications until late fall 2013)for employment at MD Anderson Cancer Center:
Click "online application," search current openings, keyword (s) is "APN fellowship."
- A completed application for the Post Graduate Fellowship in Oncology Nursing including:
- Download Fellowship Application (pdf)
- A Statement of Intent(not to exceed one typewritten page) State your career goals and reasons for pursing the Fellowship. Include future career plans and how they might be enhanced by your addition training.
- Curriculum vitae
- College transcripts(unofficial)
- Three letters of evaluation (pdf) using the required form
For assistance, please contact:
Submit complete program application to Fellowship Coordinator or fax to 713-745-7040 (subject line or attention: Post Graduate Fellowship in Oncology Nursing)
Scheduling of On-site Interview
An on-site interview is required for applicants who have been selected as candidates. Interviews will be conducted in March. Candidates are responsible for the costs for the on-site interview.