Education Credential Evaluators for Degrees Obtained Outside U. S.
Applicants for clinical trainee positions at MD Anderson who earned degrees or obtained educational credentials outside the United States that will be used to meet the minimum education requirement for the position of consideration must submit a credential evaluation prior to the extension of an offer. Only evaluations conducted by an agency listed below will be accepted.
All expenses to obtain the evaluation will be the responsibility of the candidate. If you have already obtained a credential evaluation from one of the agencies listed, you may submit a copy of that evaluation to comply with MD Anderson institutional requirements. Neither an ECFMG certificate nor a FCVS packet can be substituted for a credential evaluation.
*For physicians applying to GME programs only, evaluations from the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO) may be accepted. In our experience, AACRAO has been the only agency accepted by the Texas Medical Board for licensure application requirements. GME applicants who do not plan on obtaining a license from the Texas Medical Board may use any of the credentialing services listed below.
- American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO)
International Education Services
One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 520
Washington, DC 20036-1135
Phone: 202-293-9161 (Dale Gough x 6600)
**For those trainees who intend to seek faculty appointments at MD Anderson upon conclusion of their educational experiences, the MD Anderson Department of Faculty Academic Affairs (FAA) will accept credential evaluations only from those agencies that are identified with a double asterisk. FAA does not accept AACRAO evaluations for faculty appointments.
- Academic Evaluation Services, Inc.
7320 E. Fletcher Avenue, Suite 106
Tampa, FL 33637
- Center for Applied Research, Evaluations & Education, Inc.
P.O. Box 18358
Anaheim, CA 92817
- Education Evaluators International, Inc.
11 South Angell Street #348
Providence, RI 02906
- Education International, Inc.
29 Denton Road
Wellesley, MA 02482
- Educational Perspectives, Nfp.
P.O. Box 618056
Chicago, IL 60661-8056
- **Educational Records Evaluation Service, Inc.
601 University Avenue, Suite 127
Sacramento, CA 95825
- **Evaluation Service, Inc.
333 W. North Avenue #284
Chicago, IL 60610
- e-Val Reports
10924 Mukilteo Speedway, #290
Mukilteo, WA 98275
- Foreign Academic Credential Service, Inc.
P.O. Box 400
Glen Carbon, IL 62034
- Foreign Credentials Service of America (FCSA)
1910 Justin Lane
Austin, Texas 78757-2411
Phone: (877) 553-4285 (toll-free)
(512) 459-8428 (local)
- Foreign Educational Document Service
P.O. Box 4091
Stockton, CA 95204
Phone: (209) 948-6589
- **Foundation for International Services, Inc. (FIS)
505 Fifth Avenue South
Edmonds, WA 98020
- Global Credential Evaluators, Inc.
P.O. Box 9203
College Station, TX 77842-9203
Phone: (512) 528-0908
Fax: (512) 528-9293
- Global Services Associates, Inc.
2554 Lincoln Boulevard #445
Marina del Rey, CA 90291
- International Academic Credential Evaluators, Inc.
P.O. Box 2465
Denton, TX 76202-2465
- International Consultants of Delaware, Inc.
P.O. Box 8629
Philadelphia, PA 19101-8629
Phone: 215-222-8454, Ext. 510
- International Education Research Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 3665
Culver City, CA 90231-3665
- **Josef Silny & Associates, Inc. International Education Consultants
7101 S.W. 102 Avenue
Miami, FL 33173
Fax: 305273-1984 (Translations)
- **SpanTran Educational Services, Inc.
7211 Regency Square Boulevard, Suite 205
Houston, TX 77036-3197
- World Education Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 5087
Bowling Green Station
New York, NY 10274-5087