Sister Institution Network Fund (SINF) 2012
2012 SINF RFA: 2012 SINF RFA Announcement
Deadline: March 1st, 2012
GAP is pleased to announce the second round of funding. This RFA announcement provides details on the application process, deadline and requirements.
There are a few changes from the 2011 RFA:
- MD Anderson faculty in Research Faculty Appointments and Clinical Faculty Appointments are eligible
- Strong preference will be given to projects involving more than one Sister Institution
- New partner institutions will be eligible to participate as detailed in the RFA
- Support will be provided for approximately 10 projects
2012 SINF RFA Webinar Video: Wed., Jan. 4, 2012 SINF webinar recording
Oliver Bogler, Ph.D., vice president of GAP, hosted two webinars on January 4, 2012 to present the details of the SINF RFA and to answer questions regarding the process. If you were unable to attend or if you have additional SINF questions, please e-mail us at SINF@mdanderson.org.
Application Guidelines and Forms:
- SINF Program Guidelines (pdf) - provides information about the SINF program (last update-April 2011)
- SINF Application (doc) - required application form for SINF participants (includes details on project, PI, budget, etc.)
- SINF Application Guidelines (pdf) - provides information on how to complete the SINF application form
For more information, please contact us via e-mail at SINF@mdanderson.org.