To create a global collaborative network dedicated to basic, translational, clinical and population-based research, prevention, and education, to accelerate our mission of Making Cancer History®.
To bring MD Anderson’s research-driven, multi-disciplinary patient care model to our partners. To support collaborative translational cancer research and educational exchange with our Sister Institutions. Faculty, staff, and administrators partner with GAP because of the added value provided by the academic relationships we support.
SINF Grants and Recipients
GAP News - Announcements
- 1st Weizmann Institute of Science - MD Anderson Joint Symposium
Monday, Feb. 2, 2015, 12-5 pm, MD Anderson Onstead Auditorium, Houston, Texas
- Welcome New Sister Institution: Rigshospitalet
- eCancer and WIN Symposium 2014
- 2014 GAP Conference in Seoul, Korea
- MD Anderson, UICC - World Cancer Day 2014