Lecture Series in Global Oncology
Global Academic Programs hosts lectures on timely topics in oncology from distinguished clinicians and scientists from our member institutions. The intent of the lecture series is to further enable discussions and collaborations between faculty at MD Anderson and at like-minded institutions and agencies across the globe.
Next Global Oncology Lecture -
Thursday, June 5, 2014, 12:00 - 1:30 p.m.
MD Anderson Hickey Auditorium
Lawrence N. Shulman, MD
Chief of Staff, Senior Vice-President for Medical Affairs
Chief, Division of General Oncology
Department of Medical Oncology
Director Center for Global Cancer Medicine
Director of the Department of Regional Strategy and Development
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA
As Director for the Dana Farber Cancer Institute Center for Global Cancer Medicine, and in collaboration with Partners In Health, where he is Senior Oncology Advisor, Dr. Shulman is helping to lead the development of structured cancer programs in Rwanda, Haiti and Malawi.
Lunch will be provided for to the first 50 attendees.
Bookmark this page for more lectures sponsored by Global Academic Programs.
SINF Grants and Recipients
GAP News - Announcements
- Chinese Vice-Premier Liu Yandong visits MD Anderson Cancer Center on June 21
- MD Anderson-GAP receives top Chinese Science & Technology Award
- 1st Weizmann Institute of Science - MD Anderson Joint Symposium
- Welcome New Sister Institution: Rigshospitalet
- eCancer and WIN Symposium 2014
- 2014 GAP Conference in Seoul, Korea
- MD Anderson, UICC - World Cancer Day 2014