Hotel & Transportation
- A block of rooms has been reserved for conference attendees at the Houston Marriott at the Texas Medical Center, 6580 Fannin, Houston, Texas 77030
- Early hotel reservation is suggested.
- The Marriott reservations phone number is 713-796-0080 or 1-800-228-9290.
- When you make reservations be sure to mention Third International Conference on Cancer and the Heart # M-1KJGWCE.
- Special meeting rate of $129.00 single or double occupancy. Please add 17% Texas State and local taxes.
- Group reservation code: CHCCHCA
- Reservations and deposits received after Wednesday, October 15, 2014, will be confirmed if space is available and at current hotel published guest room rates.
- Houston is served by two airports, George Bush Intercontinental (IAH) and William P. Hobby (HOU).
- Taxicabs are available at an estimated cost for $40-60, to or from William P. Hobby Airport or George Bush Intercontinental Airport.
- Super Shuttle operates a shuttle bus between George Bush Intercontinental Airport and hotels in the Houston Medical Center area for $23 one-way and $42 round-trip. For more information, call 713-523-8888 or toll-free at 800-258-3826 or on-line at www.supershuttle.com.
- Super Shuttle operates a shuttle bus between William P. Hobby Airport and hotels in the Houston Medical Center area for $18 one-way and $32 round-trip. For more information, call 713-523-8888 or toll-free at 800-258-3826 or on-line at www.supershuttle.com.
Please let us know what specific topics, issues or questions you wish to see addressed or emphasized in this activity. Fax or e-mail CME/Conference Management. All responses will be forwarded to the Program Chair for consideration.