1-1 Meetings with Providers
Want to invest for your retirement but don't know where to start?
Or, are you saving for retirement and you're not sure how to allocate your assets?
Having a financial advisor may be a key to meeting your retirement dreams. At MD Anderson, employees have the opportunity to meet 1-1 with a retirement provider about your retirement needs at no charge.
Make an Appointment
Contact any of the vendors below to schedule an appointment.
- VALIC - 800-448-2542 or schedule an appointment online
- Fidelity Investments - 800-343-0860 or schedule an appointment online
- ING - 866-506-2199 or schedule an appointment via e-mail
- Lincoln Financial - Call 800-454-6265 *8
- TIAA CREF - 800-842-2776 or schedule an appointment online
Popular Discussion Topics
You can visit as many vendors as you want, at your discretion. You’re under no obligation for the visit. Possible topics include:
- UT voluntary retirement plan options [457(b) and 403(b)]
- Risk tolerance and retirement goals
- Your outside assets
- Asset allocation models and the list of company funds in those models
- Which company funds are best to select
If you’d like to take the session further by enrolling in one of the plans and engaging the provider to manage your account(s), you can do so, but remember, you’re under no obligation.