- Mandatory Programs
- Voluntary Programs
- Insurance for Eligible Retirees
- Planning for Retirement
TRS Expert on Campus
When can I retire? Details about your TRS Retirement!
Thursday, May 15
Main Building, Floor 11, Elevator B, Hickey Auditorium (R11.1400)
11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. - Presentation
1:30 - 2:30 p.m. - Question and Answer
Learn about the following:
- When can your retire
- How much you will receive
- Options at retirement
Important Contact Information
Teacher Retirement System
- When can I retire with a TRS monthly annuity?
- How much is my TRS monthly benefit?
- When can I retire with medical benefits?
- How much do I need in retirement?
- Where can I learn more about retirement planning?
- After I retire, can I work at MD Anderson and keep my TRS retirement annuity?
- UT Benefits Handbook for Retirees
- UTRetirement Manager
- Meet 1-1 with a Retirement Provider
- Retirement Seminar Schedule
- UT Office of Employee Benefits
- Annual Notice for Eligibility for Voluntary Retirement Plans