- Interested applicants must possess an M.H.A., M.B.A. (with an emphasis in health care management), M.P.H., or equivalent degree from a CAHME, CEPH or AACSB accredited school by the start of the fellowship.
- Degree must be granted within 12 months of the start of the fellowship (July 2023).
- Students whose graduate programs require an administrative residency after completing classroom curriculum are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must also possess a GPA of 3.0 or above and be able to maintain U.S. legal residency throughout the fellowship year. MD Anderson does not sponsor visas at this time.
All application materials must be submitted to DISCOVER by 11:59 p.m. on Sept. 13, 2022.
The online application will open May 27, 2022, and close at 11:59 p.m. CDT on Sept. 13, 2022. You will need the following to complete your application:
- Personal statement of interest in pursuing an administrative fellowship at MD Anderson, including both short- and long-term goals. The statement of interest should be no longer than one page, single spaced, 12-point font.
- Three letters of recommendation (at least one academic and one professional). There will be a prompt in the online application to send recommendation requests directly to your references.
- Official graduate school transcripts to be self-uploaded into Discover (from all graduate institutions attended)
Application Process Timeline
May 27: Application open
Sept. 13: Application closes
September 21-23: Phone interviews
October 3-4: On-site interviews
October 5: Offers extended
July 10: Fellowship program begins (tentative date)
Program Information Sessions
Join us for an upcoming informational webinar to learn more about the
Administrative Fellowship Program: