Worship & Meditation
The Department of Spiritual Care and Education offers regular worship services, intercessory prayers, sacramental ministry and pastoral support. The chapels and prayer rooms are open to anyone seeking solace through prayers and meditation.
Freeman-Dunn Chapel: Main Building, Floor 1, near the Café Corner, R1.2800
Hours: 24 hours
Louise J. Moran Chapel: Mays Clinic, Floor 2, near The Tree Sculpture, ACB2.1035
Hours: 6:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m. daily
Muslim Prayer Room
- Main Building, Floor 3, near Elevator E, B3.4301
All services are in the Freeman-Dunn Chapel. Escorts are available for Sunday services. Worship services may also be viewed live in patient rooms on MDA-TV, Channel 24. Other religious programs are available through the MDA-TV on-demand system. Call 713-792-7184 for information.
- 09:00 a.m.: Catholic Communion Service (Spanish)
- 10:00 a.m.: Catholic Communion Service (English)
- 11:00 a.m.: *Ecumenical Service
- Noon: Ecumenical Service
- Noon: Interfaith Service
- Noon, Roman Catholic Mass (English)
*Ecumenical: inclusive of all Christian denominations.