The experts at MD Anderson in The Woodlands are dedicated to diagnosing, treating and preventing every type and stage of cancer of women’s reproductive organs. Our goal is to deliver the most-advanced therapies while focusing on your quality of life.
The diseases we treat include:
- Ovarian cancer
- Cervical cancer
- Uterine (endometrial) cancer
- Vulvar cancer
- Vaginal cancer
- Fallopian tube cancer
- Gynecologic sarcomas
- Gestational trophoblastic disease, a type of cancer that develops in the uterus
- Pre-invasive diseases of the lower genital tract
In addition, we provide:
- Evaluation of pelvic masses
- Ovarian and endometrial screening for high-risk patients
- Care for HPV (human papillomavirus) infections
- Cytoreductive surgery
We offer several specialized programs focused on preventing gynecological cancers and helping women at high risk:
- Clinical Cancer Genetics
- High Risk Ovarian Cancer Screening
- Gynecologic Cancer Genetics
If you have been diagnosed with a gynecological cancer, it is important to be evaluated by expert physicians. We're here to help.
Call 713-745-9940 to make an appointment or request an appointment online.
Why Choose MD Anderson?
- Innovative treatments for gynecologic cancers including minimally invasive and fertility-sparing surgeries
- Pioneering gynecologic cancer advancements, including tumor marker CA 125
- Dedication to maintaining optimum quality of life
- Specialized care for women at high risk of gynecologic cancers
- High level of experience with all types of gynecologic cancer
- Clinical trials of new treatments, many not available elsewhere
Make an Appointment
How to Find Us
The Woodlands Regional Care Center is located at 17198 St. Luke's Way, Suite 130, on the campus of St. Luke's The Woodlands Hospital. Free parking is available.