Whether you have a diagnosis of breast cancer or suspect something doesn't look or feel right, the Regional Care Center in The Woodlands provides comprehensive breast services, with a multidisciplinary team of specialists whose focus is on cancer and treatment of breast disease.
Our team of surgical oncologists, medical oncologists and radiation oncologists are all board-certified and faculty members of MD Anderson Cancer Center. These specialty trained clinicians work closely together to provide a treatment plan designed for you, with the added convenience of being closer to home.
Soon after diagnosis and throughout your treatments, you will have an access and navigation team, including a nurse navigator to help guide you and your loved ones through the cancer journey and toward recovery.
We offer the most advanced breast cancer treatments currently available:
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy surgery
- Breast conservation surgery
- Skin sparing/nipple sparing mastectomies
- Breast reconstruction
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy
- Access to multiple breast cancer clinical trials
- Genetic counseling services
Other available breast cancer services include:
- Access and navigator team
- Support groups and patient education
- Lymphedema therapy
- Pain management
- Physical therapy
- Benign breast disease services: We offer diagnosis and management of benign conditions such as breast pain, nipple discharge and breast lumps.
If you have been diagnosed with breast cancer, it is important to be evaluated by expert physicians. We can help. Call 713-745-9940 to make an appointment or request an appointment online.
Why Choose MD Anderson?
- Most advanced treatment for more common and rarest breast cancer types
- Latest reconstructive techniques
- Genetic counseling for women at high risk
- Nationally recognized research program offers many clinical trials
Make an Appointment
MD Anderson Resources
Breast Friends is a monthly support group open to all breast cancer survivors, regardless of treatment status. For more information call 713-563-0050, option 1 or 2.
When: 2nd Wednesday of the month, 7:00-9:00 p.m.
Where: St. Luke's Hospital The Woodlands, 1st floor conference room
Facilitator: Pamela Schlembach, M.D.
How to Find Us
The Woodlands Regional Care Center is located at 17198 St. Luke's Way, Suite 130, on the campus of St. Luke's The Woodlands Hospital. Free parking is available.