Head and Neck Services
MD Anderson in Sugar Land is dedicated to comprehensive and customized care for people with benign or malignant tumors of the head and neck. We take a team approach to be sure you receive the most-advanced treatment with the least impact on your body. We’re committed to treating the whole person – not just the disease. And, within the MD Anderson system, we have special expertise and highly skilled professionals to help you maintain speech, swallowing and hearing.
Tumors treated at MD Anderson Sugar Land include but are not limited to those of the:
- Oral cavity (mouth, lips, gums, cheeks, tongue, palate and mouth floor)
- Throat, including the oropharynx, nasopharynx and hypopharynx
- Salivary glands
- Skin of the head and neck, including melanoma
- Nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses
- Skull base
- Ear and temporal bone
- Eye cancer
In addition, we treat:
- Acoustic neuroma (vestibular schwannoma)
- Sarcomas of the head and neck
- Head and neck issues in patients with tumors elsewhere in the body
If you have been diagnosed with head and neck cancer or a benign tumor, we’re here to help.
Call 713-745-9940 to make an appointment or request an appointment online.
Why Choose MD Anderson?
- Most-advanced treatments for head and neck cancer
- Highly skilled head and neck surgeons
- Innovative minimally invasive techniques for head and neck cancer, including robotic, endoscopic and laser surgery
- Latest methods of speech, swallowing and hearing examination and rehabilitation, variety of options for voice restoration
- Nationally recognized research program offers clinical trials for head and neck cancer
Make an Appointment
How to Find Us
The Sugar Land Regional Care Center is located at 1327 Lake Pointe Parkway, on the campus of St. Luke's Sugar Land Hospital. Free parking is available.