Skin Cancer Symptoms
Skin cancer symptoms vary from person to person. They may include a:
- Change on the skin, such as a new spot or one that changes in size, shape or color
- Sore that doesn’t heal
- Spot or sore that changes in sensation, itchiness, tenderness or pain
- Small, smooth, shiny, pale or waxy lump
- Firm red lump that may bleed or develops a crust
- Flat, red spot that is rough, dry or scaly
If you notice one or more of them for more than two weeks, see your doctor.
If you have been diagnosed with skin cancer, we’re here to help. Call 1-877-632-6789 to make an appointment or request an appointment online.
Why Choose MD Anderson?
- Most advanced skin cancer treatments, including least-invasive surgery
- Most accurate diagnostic technology and methods
- One of largest skin cancer programs in the nation
- Range of clinical trials for skin cancer