Symptoms of retinoblastoma include:
- Opaque white area in the pupil (leukocoria), caused by the tumor reflecting light
- Problems with eye movement, such as crossed eyes (strabismus)
- Decreased vision in one eye
- Eye pain
- Pinkeye (erythmatous conjunctivae)
If your child has been diagnosed with retinoblastoma, we’re here to help. Call 1-877-MDA-6789 to make an appointment or request an appointment online.
Why Choose MD Anderson?
- The Children’s Cancer Hospital is within the No. 1 cancer center in America
- Access to novel therapies and state-of-the-art technologies before most children’s hospitals
- We see more types of cancer than any other children’s hospital in Texas
- Family-centered care that actively involves parents in their child’s treatment
- A strong cancer research program focused on developing new therapies for pediatric patients
- Comprehensive support services such as an accredited school program, creative arts, child life and career counseling
- An Adolescent and Young Adult Program that specializes in the unique medical and psychological needs of patients aged 15-25