Hodgkin's Lymphoma Symptoms
Symptoms of Hodgkin's lymphoma vary from person to person. If you have symptoms, they may include:
- Painless swelling of lymph nodes (often in the neck or under the arm, also in upper chest, abdomen or groin)
- Fever or chills
- Heavy night sweats
- Unexplained weight loss
- Tiredness or lack of energy
- Itchy skin
- Enlargement of the liver or spleen
- Cough and shortness of breath or chest discomfort
These symptoms do not always mean you have Hodgkin’s lymphoma. However, it is important to discuss any signs with your doctor, since they may signal other health problems.
If you have been diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma, we’re here to help. Call 1-877-MDA-6789 to make an appointment or request an appointment online.
Why Choose MD Anderson?
- Innovative Hodgkin's lymphoma treatments, including proton therapy, monoclonal antibodies, biological and targeted therapies, stem cell transplants
- Latest, most-advanced Hodgkin’s lymphoma therapies with highest success rate and least damage to healthy tissue
- Accurate, precise diagnosis by specialized pathologists
- One of world’s largest Hodgkin’s lymphoma referral centers
- Clinical trials for newly diagnosed and relapsed Hodgkin’s lymphoma