Fallopian Tube Cancer Symptoms
Sometimes women with Fallopian tube cancer do not have symptoms. Other times, the signs are vague and like those of other conditions. Symptoms vary from woman to woman.
If you have Fallopian tube cancer, you may have:
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding, especially after menopause (change of life)
- Abdominal or pelvic pain or pressure
- Unusual vaginal discharge that is white, clear or tinged with pink
- A mass in the pelvic region
These symptoms do not always mean you have Fallopian tube cancer. However, it is important to discuss any symptoms with your doctor, since they may signal other health problems.
If you have been diagnosed with Fallopian tube cancer, we’re here to help. Call 1-877-632-6789 to make an appointment or request an appointment online.
Why Choose MD Anderson?
- High level of experience with fallopian tube cancer
- Latest, most advanced treatments for fallopian tube cancer, including minimally invasive surgery
- Highly experienced, skilled surgeons
- Genetic testing for women at high risk of fallopian cancer
- Range of clinical trials of new fallopian tube cancer treatments