Childhood Melanoma Education Resources
MD Anderson offers a wealth of cancer resources for our patients, their families and caregivers. Find educational documents, information on cancer-related topics, and more in the links below.
Related Departments and Programs
The Children's Cancer Hospital has several programs to help young patients...and their parents...cope with their cancer diagnosis and the effects of treatment. Our pediatric specialists, social workers and other care team members work together to minimize the impact to developing minds and bodies, and provide an open, caring atmosphere to ease the cancer journey for children and their family members.
Learn more about programs at the Children's Cancer Hospital:
- Adolescent and Young Adult Program
- Family centered care
- Education and creative arts programs
- Childhood Cancer Survivor Clinic
- Children's Art Project
MD Anderson has the latest news and information on cancer treatment, research, prevention and education. Explore additional MD Anderson cancer resources in our library of publications.
Why Choose MD Anderson?
- Innovative melanoma treatments, including lymphatic mapping and sentinel node biopsy, targeted therapy, limb perfusion, interleukin-2 and immune-based therapy
- Skilled multidisciplinary team with expertise in melanoma
- Most advanced diagnostic methods
- One of the world’s largest programs
- Nationally recognized research program with many clinical trials
- Melanoma is part of MD Anderson's Moon Shots Program: an ambitious effort to reduce cancer deaths through the rapid discovery and implementation of new treatments