Childhood Leukemia Education Resources
MD Anderson offers a wealth of cancer resources for our patients, their families and caregivers. Find educational documents, information on cancer-related topics, and more in the links below.
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia for the Pediatric Patient
- Acute Myelogenous Leukemia for the Pediatric Patient
- Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia for the Pediatric Patient
- Leucemia Aguda Linfoblástica para Pacientes Pediátricos
- Leucemia Aguda Mielógena para Pacientes Pediátricos
- Hereditary cancer syndromes
- Proton therapy
- Radiation therapy
- Stem cell transplant
- Other cancer treatments
Related Departments and Programs
The Children's Cancer Hospital has several programs to help young patients...and their parents...cope with their cancer diagnosis and the effects of treatment. Our pediatric specialists, social workers and other care team members work together to minimize the impact to developing minds and bodies, and provide an open, caring atmosphere to ease the cancer journey for children and their family members.
Learn more about programs at the Children's Cancer Hospital:
- Adolescent and Young Adult Program
- Family centered care
- Education and creative arts programs
- Childhood Cancer Survivor Clinic
- Children's Art Project
MD Anderson has the latest news and information on cancer treatment, research, prevention and education. Explore additional MD Anderson cancer resources in our library of publications.