Bone Cancer Symptoms
Bone cancer symptoms vary from person to person. They also depend on the size and location of the cancer.
If you have symptoms, they may include:
- Swelling or tenderness in or near a joint
- Difficulty with normal movement
- Weight loss
- Anemia (low red blood cell count)
Having one or more of these symptoms does not mean you have bone cancer. However, it is important to discuss any symptoms with your doctor, since they may indicate other health problems.
If you have been diagnosed with bone cancer, we’re here to help. Call 1-877-632-6789 to make an appointment or request an appointment online.
Why Choose MD Anderson?
- Most-active bone cancer program in the nation
- Outstanding outcomes for bone cancer treatment
- Innovative bone cancer therapies, including specialized surgical techniques
- Accurate diagnosis, advanced technology and expertise
- Clinical trials of new treatments for bone cancer