OncoLog is MD Anderson Cancer Center’s print and online report to physicians about the latest advances in cancer care and research.
Breast Diseases: A Year Book Quarterly (editor-in-chief, Thomas A. Buchholz, M.D.) is a quarterly abstract journal that includes the perspectives and opinions of some of the top physicians in the field.
Neuro-Oncology (editor-in-chief, W. K. Alfred Yung, M.D.) is a monthly peer-reviewed medical journal. It is the official journal of the Society of Neuro-Oncology and the leading journal in its field.
The Cancer Care Series is a book series in which experts at MD Anderson describe current approaches to cancer diagnosis and treatment. The series has covered breast cancer, gastrointestinal cancer, gynecologic cancer, lung cancer, pediatric cancer, and brain and spinal tumors.
Helpful Links for Faculty & Trainees
- Alumni & Faculty Association
- Continuing Medical Education/Conference Management
- Core Facilities & Services
- Faculty & Family Organization
- Faculty Assistance Program
- Faculty Development
- Faculty Health Program
- Faculty Profiles
- Global Academic Programs
- Graduate Medical Education
- Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
- Institutional Research
- Research & Clinical Achievements
- Research Medical Library
- School of Health Professions
- Sponsored Programs
- Trainee & Alumni Affairs
- Women Faculty Programs