Referring a patient to MD Anderson is easy with myMDAnderson for Physicians, a secure, online connection to MD Anderson services and patient information. This personalized Web portal helps you expedite patient referrals, lets you track your patients’ progress, and improves communication between you and MD Anderson. To get started, simply create an account and then you will have immediate access to submit your first patient referral. Get started referring a patient.
Once enrolled, you can use myMDAnderson to follow your patients’ treatment, progress and schedules, and more.
- Refer patients online by diagnosis or treatment service, location or specific physician
- View dictated patient reports and appointment schedules
- Connect with us for customer service inquiries
- Access MD Anderson clinical trial information
Sign up today to refer a patient and get connected to MD Anderson!
For more information about myMDAnderson for Physicians, including in-office or phone-based demonstrations, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at 713-792-2202 or 800-252-0502.
To participate in myMDAnderson for Physicians, you must:
- Be a licensed, practicing physician1
- Have patients currently being treated at MD Anderson, or plan to refer patients to MD Anderson for evaluation/treatment.
- Have a working e-mail address2 and access to the Internet