Spine Tumor Patient Education Conference
The conference is an all day event that addresses the needs of spine tumor patients. It is sponsored by MD Anderson and the RGK Foundation.
- Presentations from experts on surgical management and radiation therapy
- Patient testimonials and fellowship
- Round table discussions on issues related to quality of life
- New! Physician panels to address patients' questions
- Exhibitors hall with educational information and resources
- Mini-consultations with therapists and product manufacturers
- Door prizes and awards dinner
- Parking validation for first 60 participants
Space is limited to the first 125 participants, cost is free!
RSVP to Gisela Sanchez-Williams
Print brochure and mail to:
MD Anderson Cancer Center
ATTN: Gisela Sanchez-Williams
1515 Holcombe Blvd. Unit 442
Houston, TX 77030
At the 3rd Annual Spine Tumor Patient Education Conference, Laurence Rhines, M.D., discussed spine tumor surgery.
Research by advanced practice nurse Paula DeMasi shows that hula hooping can reduce stress and improve the health of cancer patients.
At the conference, there are round table discussions on issues related to quality of life.
Mini-consultations with product manufacturers are available.
Spine tumor patient, Christine Collier, shared her story at the conference.
Advanced practice nurse, and conference organizer, Gisela Sanchez-Williams talks with patients at the conference.
The conference enables the spine tumor community to learn, connect, share and have a good time.