Direct Referrals to the Department of Investigational Cancer Therapeutics (Phase I Clinical Trials Program):
Yolanda Villanueva, RN, MSN, MBA
Patient Access Supervisor
When speaking with our nurses about treatment, please have the following information ready:
- Patient name, telephone number and insurance information
- Referring physician's name, office address, telephone and fax numbers
- Date of diagnosis
- How the diagnosis was made (physical exam, biopsy, other)
- What treatment, if any, has taken place
- Over what time period the treatment has occurred
- Specific medical and pathology reports may also be requested for review before your first visit.
Our nursing staff will work with you or your referring physician to expedite your first appointment.
Read about What to Expect (pdf) once you are referred to the program.
Physical Address (for deliveries):
1400 Holcombe Blvd.
Faculty Center 8th Floor
Houston, TX 77030
UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
Department of Investigational Cancer Therapeutics, Unit 455
PO Box 301402
Houston, TX 77230-1402
Main Phone Number:
Appointments & Referrals
For a referral to clinical trials with a new targeted drug, call (713) 792-1160, or visit our Contact Information page.