The Immunology Program at the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center is a graduate program for students seeking advanced training in both basic and cancer-related immunology through a collaboration with The University of Texas Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences (GSBS). The Immunology Program offers students the unique opportunity to study and conduct research at one of the premier cancer centers in the United States, located within the largest medical center in the world – the Texas Medical Center.
For a full description of the Immunology graduate program, please review our Immunology Graduate Program overview.
- The Immunology Program Student Retreat took place on May 16 - 17, 2014 at Moody Gardens in Galveston, Texas. Click the links below to see the Program and Photo Album.
- Congratulations to our Immunology Students for winning best poster and presentation awards at the Retreat!
- Jolie Schafer and Kyle Jackson - Best mini-posters
- Kalyan Nallaparaju and Todd Bartkowiak - Best posters
- Stephanie Dorta-Estremera and Felix Nwajei - Best oral presentations