- Mishra Lab
- Surveillance colonoscopy for patients who have a history of colon cancer
- Surveillance colonoscopy for patients who have a history of colon polyps
- Diagnostic endoscopic procedures for patients with suspected but undiagnosed gastrointestinal cancers including esophageal, gastric, colorectal, anal, hepatobiliary and pancreatic cancers. Procedures include Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD), colonoscopy, and endoscopic ultrasound guided fine needle aspiration (EGD-EUSFNA) of pancreatic lesions.
- Endoscopic Palliation of Gastrointestinal tumors including argon plasma coagulation, placement of hepatobiliary stents, placement of esophageal and rectal stents, dilation of gastrointestinal tract strictures.
- Barrett’s Esophagus – screening and surveillance
- Photodynamic therapy (PDT) – treatment of Barrett’s esophagus with high grade dysplasia, treatment of esophageal tumors in high risk surgical patients
- Colonoscopy for screening colorectal cancer
- Endoscopic ultrasound for staging of gastrointestinal tumors
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis (FAP) – screening and surveillance
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer (HNPCC) – screening and surveillance
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis (FAP) research studies
© 2015 The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center