The Heart 2 Heart Support Group
Bridging the Heart, Mind, & Spirit
An Educational Support Group Empowering Cancer Patients with Cardiomyopathy
Heart 2 Heart is an educational support group designed to offer various cancer patients with cardiomyopathy a forum in which to learn about their condition, speak openly about symptoms, and be encouraged by other patients who have recovered and resumed their previous lifestyles.
Upcoming Topics of Discussion
- Definition of Cardiomyopathy or Congestive Heart Failure
- Medical Treatment Options
- Heart Healthy Dietary Regimens
- Exercise and Congestive Heart Failure
- Depression and Congestive Heart Failure
- Alternative Medicine Options
- Religious Reflections and Congestive Heart Failure
Monthly meetings will be held in the Place ... of wellness on The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center Campus (Room R1.2000). Heart healthy dinners will be generously provided. Parking will be reimbursed for patients and their families. Group organizers are Dr. Jean-Bernard Durand and Myrshia L. Woods, P.A.-C.
We're meeting again! We're turning heart failure to heart success!
Date: To Be Announced
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
3:00-4:00 p.m., Place ... of wellness (R1.2000)