Seminars in Biostatistics
- ACB1.2345 is the Telehealth Conference Room on the first floor of the Ambulatory Clinic Building / Lowry and Peggy Mays Clinic
- ACB1.2325 is a room adjacent to the Telehealth Conference Room
- CPB8.3059 is a conference room on the eighth floor of the Cancer Prevention Building / Dan L. Duncan Building
- FC1.2002 is the AT&T Classroom on the first floor of the Mendelsohn Faculty Center
- FCT conference rooms are in the T. Boone Pickens Academic Tower
Wednesday, March 12 at 11:00 a.m.
Tom H. Greene, Ph.D.
Professor, Division of Epidemiology
Department of Internal Medicine
The University of Utah School of Medicine
Salt Lake City, Utah
The balanced survivors average causal effect
Colin B. Begg, Ph.D.
Chair, Attending Biostatistician
Epidemiology and Biostatistics
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New York
Methodology for evaluating the etiologic heterogeneity of cancer
Michael Schweinberger, Ph.D.
Department of Statistics