Seminars in Biostatistics
- ACB1.2345 is the Telehealth Conference Room on the first floor of the Ambulatory Clinic Building / Lowry and Peggy Mays Clinic
- ACB1.2325 is a room adjacent to the Telehealth Conference Room
- CPB8.3059 is a conference room on the eighth floor of the Cancer Prevention Building / Dan L. Duncan Building
- FC1.2002 is the AT&T Classroom on the first floor of the Mendelsohn Faculty Center
- FCT conference rooms are in the T. Boone Pickens Academic Tower
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Qi Long, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Biostatistics and Bioinformatics
Handling missing data in the presence of high-dimensional data
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Timothy D. Johnson, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Biostatistics
University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, MI
A spatial GLMM and the estimation of spatially varying coefficients with application to multiple sclerosis MRI data
Monday, May 13, 2013
Ja-An Joanne Lin
Department of Biostatistics
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC
Functional mixed effects model for imaging genetic data
Michael J. Daniels, Sc.D.
Professor, Section of Integrative Biology
Division of Statistics & Scientific Computation
The University of Texas at Austin
Bayesian causal inference for multiple mediators
Mark Thornquist, Ph.D.
Principal Staff Scientist
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Establishing an informatics framework for a coordinating center for multiple simultaneous initiatives
Ming T. Tan, Ph.D.
Professor and Chair, Department of Biostatistics, Bioinformatics, and Biomathematics
Georgetown University Medical Center
Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center
Design and analysis of multi-drug combination studies: Preclinical testing to clinical trials
Updated April 24, 2013