Distinguished Guest Lecture Series
For additional information about a seminar, contact:
Senior Administrative Assistant
- ACB1.2345 is the Telehealth Conference Room on the first floor of the Ambulatory Clinic Building / Lowry and Peggy Mays Clinic
- ACB1.2325 is a room adjacent to the Telehealth Conference Room
- CPB8.3059 is a conference room on the eighth floor of the Cancer Prevention Building / Dan L. Duncan Building
- FC1.2002 is the AT&T Classroom on the first floor of the Mendelsohn Faculty Center
- FCT conference rooms are in the T. Boone Pickens Academic Tower
Jacques R. Fresco, Ph.D.
Damon B. Pfeiffer Professor in the Life Sciences
Professor of Molecular Biology
Department of Molecular Biology
Princeton, New Jersey
DNA self-catalyzed depurination, a ubiquitous mechanism for creating mutations and genomic sequence diversity
Li Ding, Ph.D.
Leader, Medical Genomics Group, The Genome Institute
Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine
Washington University in St. Louis
St. Louis, Missouri
Clonal evolution in cancer treatment
John Quackenbush, Ph.D.
Professor of Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
Department of Biostatistics
Director, Center for Computational Cancer Biology
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
The road to genomic medicine is paved with data
Kai Fai Au, Ph.D.
Department of Statistics
Gene isoform identification of human ESC transcriptome by second/third generation sequencing
Bradley M. Broom, Ph.D.
Professor of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
MD Anderson Cancer Center
Next-generation clustered heatmaps (NG-CHMs) for dynamic, interactive exploration of omic data
Updated October 2, 2013