Distinguished Guest Lecture Series
For additional information about a seminar, contact:
Senior Administrative Assistant
- ACB1.2345 is the Telehealth Conference Room on the first floor of the Ambulatory Clinic Building / Lowry and Peggy Mays Clinic
- ACB1.2325 is a room adjacent to the Telehealth Conference Room
- CPB8.3059 is a conference room on the eighth floor of the Cancer Prevention Building / Dan L. Duncan Building
- FC1.2002 is the AT&T Classroom on the first floor of the Mendelsohn Faculty Center
- FCT conference rooms are in the T. Boone Pickens Academic Tower
Jacques R. Fresco, Ph.D.
Damon B. Pfeiffer Professor in the Life Sciences
Professor of Molecular Biology
Department of Molecular Biology
Princeton, New Jersey
DNA self-catalyzed depurination, a ubiquitous mechanism for creating mutations and genomic sequence diversity
Faculty Center, FC1.2002
Li Ding, Ph.D.
Leader, Medical Genomics Group, The Genome Institute
Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine
Washington University in St. Louis
St. Louis, Missouri
Clonal evolution in cancer treatment
Wednesday, March 6, 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
FCT2.4142 - Pickens Tower, Second Floor, Training Room 4142 B
John Quackenbush, Ph.D.
Professor of Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
Department of Biostatistics
Director, Center for Computational Cancer Biology
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
The road to genomic medicine is paved with data
Joe W. Gray, Ph.D.
Gordon Moore Endowed Chair
Director of the OHSU Center for Spatial Systems Biomedicine
Associate Director for Translational Research
Oregon Health & Science University
Form and function of the breast cancer genome
Updated March 1, 2013