Distinguished Guest Lecture Series
For additional information about a seminar, contact:
Senior Administrative Assistant
- ACB1.2345 is the Telehealth Conference Room on the first floor of the Ambulatory Clinic Building / Lowry and Peggy Mays Clinic
- ACB1.2325 is a room adjacent to the Telehealth Conference Room
- CPB8.3059 is a conference room on the eighth floor of the Cancer Prevention Building / Dan L. Duncan Building
- FC1.2002 is the AT&T Classroom on the first floor of the Mendelsohn Faculty Center
- FCT conference rooms are in the T. Boone Pickens Academic Tower
Wednesday, July 23, 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Dan L. Duncan Building, CPB 8.3420, Room 8
Janet Rader, M.D.
Chair of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Medical College of Wisconsin
Biologic and clinical perspective of cervical cancer
April 23, 2014
Gary P. Schroth, Ph.D.