Department of Hematopathology
The Department of Hematopathology provides diagnostic services and specialized testing for patients with all types of leukemia, lymphoma and benign hematologic disorders.
We specialize in the diagnosis of a range of hematological disorders, including:
- Acute and chronic leukemia
- Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Myeloproliferative disorders
- Benign bone marrow and lymph node disorders
- B-cell lymphomas and T-cell lymphomas
- Cutaneous lymphomas
Consultation, Laboratory Testing and Diagnosis
The Hematopathology department also operates specialized laboratories for molecular diagnostics, flow cytometry, cytogenetic and FISH analysis and specialized bone marrow testing. Please see Pathologic Diagnosis and Laboratory Testing.